The carpet is the largest air filter in your building and impacts air quality more than anything else. We can help improve air quality, reduce allergens, increase cleanliness and make the facility that much more presentable to both employees, clients and guests who visit.
- Carpet Steam Cleaner Dover NH
- Carpet Steam Cleaner Durham NH
- Carpet Steam Cleaner Portsmouth NH
- Carpet Steam Cleaner Rochester NH
- Carpet Steam Cleaner Somersworth NH
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Dover NH
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Durham NH
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Portsmouth NH
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Rochester NH
- Carpet Cleaning Companies Somersworth NH
- Carpet Cleaning Services Dover NH
- Carpet Cleaning Services Durham NH
- Carpet Cleaning Services Portsmouth NH
- Carpet Cleaning Services Rochester NH
- Carpet Cleaning Services Somersworth NH
- Upholstery Cleaner Dover NH
- Upholstery Cleaner Durham NH
- Upholstery Cleaner Portsmouth NH
- Upholstery Cleaner Rochester NH
- Upholstery Cleaner Somersworth NH
Hot Water Extraction
This is still the desired method by carpet manufacturers. It starts with the application of a preconditioner followed by agitation and then flushing of the carpet. The carpet is dry within 6-8 hours but may be expedited with air movers and good ventilation.
As carpet technology evolves, manufacturers have been developing new commercial carpets that can be maintained with this low-moisture cleaning method. This is done with the application of a polymer solution which chemically encases or “encapsulates” the dirt particles in a carpet. The dirt particles are then removed by vacuuming.
A protective liquid treatment applied to most types of carpeting and certain types of upholstery which provides a protective barrier to resist soil and makes spot-cleaning of forced-in stains easy with conventional techniques. It can be applied with equal success to new or freshly cleaned carpet or upholstery that is damp or dry.
Application of carpet protectant comes with a 12-month “Spot and Spill” warranty. After an unsuccessful attempt to remove a “food and drink spill” on the areas applied with protectant using our complementary bottle of Spot Out, call us within 24 hours of the accident and we will send a technician to your home to address the issue at no charge to you.
A non-toxic spray treatment applied to affected carpet or upholstery for which provides rapid, targeted, odor control. It instantly bonds to and eliminates odor molecules in the air, and those that have penetrated or are resting on fabrics or surfaces.
Interested In Our Commercial Services?
Contact us today to schedule a FREE no obligation demonstration!